Oasis Oil Tools Co.,LTD, located in the industrial park of high-tech enterprises in Fengquan District, Xinxiang City, covers more than 20000 square meters with total RMB 15 million investment. Oasis now has more than 150 staff, among them 6 persons are senior engineer. After many years’ efforts, now OASIS hasdeveloped into a professionaland famous manufacturer, which design, manufacture and sell water well screens/johnson screens, oil well screens and sand control well screens, bridge slotted well screens, pipe based well screens, perforated pipe (base pipe), gravel prepacked well screens, wedge wire screens, passive water intake screens etc. water, oil and gas well filtering products as well steel tubes and pipes and industrial parts, like Centralizer, Well head, bottom plug, etc.
Production Description of Non Weld Bow Spring Centralizer:
The Non Weld Bow Spring Centralizer for API Casing is used to centralize the casing in the borehole to ensure the even solidification of cement slurry within the annular, which can improve the cement job quality. Proper selection of casing centralizer is very important for running the casing to bottom hole in horizontal and extended reach well, and it can improve cementing quality by centralizing the casing in hole. The casing centralizer has non-welded single bow spring centralizer, double-bow spring centralizer, rigid casing centralizer. The rigid casing centralizer has spiral blade rigid centralizer and straight blade centralizer two kinds. The material of rigid casing centralizer can be cast steel or cast aluminum.
Features and sizes of Hinged Bow Spring Centralizer:
1. Material: 65Mn steel with good elasticity or other required materials 2. Standard: API 10D 3. Specifications: 4 1/2''---26'' + any customized size. 4. High Restoring Force
5. Hinged design allows convenient field installation.
6. Non-welded, pressed by punching, high strength.
Products and packing of Non Weld Bow Spring Centralizer for API Casing:
Usually our customers take following ways to pay the money for the goods:
1. 30% down payment By T/T before production and balance payable after inspection and before delivery.
2. 30% down payment By T/T before production and balance payable By T/T against copy of Bill of Lading.
3. 30% down payment By T/T before production and balance payable By L/C at sight.
Note: we can negotiate with our customers' about other ways to pay the balance payment upon the real conditions.
Quick action, Prompt reply, 24hours/7days Service, To be your Reliable Partner.