Perforated pipes are mainly used for the application of oil reservation layer without much sand or for application of prevents the rock bits dropping off the well bore. This type of product can be used for sand rock and carbonate oil reservation. Is specially used for horizontal oil well. We can drill standard or customized hole size in any number and pattern.
Features of Perforated Pipes
1. Our Perforated pipes use API J55/k55,N80 casing and tubing. With strong overall strength, the perforated pipes are not easy to deform.
2. The holes are uniform and smooth without burrs.
3. The whole pipe is anticorrosion treated to prolong the service life.
4. Easy to operate and to be connected with larger inner diameter.
5. Hole diameter and numbers can be customized.
Packing Details: packed in bundles, or according to clients’requirements.